- 起初, 當初
- 1. 起初, 當初 At first I thought he was shy, but then I discovered he was just not interested in other people. 起初我還以為他很靦腆, 後來我才發覺他是不愛理人。 If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. 【諺】一次不成功, 那就再接再厲地幹下去。
- 乍一想 It appears at first thought absurd. 它在初想時似乎荒謬。
- 初看起來 At first appearance the boy seemed very shy. 乍看之下, 這男孩似乎很靦腆。
- 乍看之下 At first glance the problem seemed easy. 乍一看問題似乎很容易解決。
- 第一手得來的, 直接的 I learnt it at first hand from my neighbor. 我是從鄰居那兒直接得知的。
- 乍看之下 They fell in love at first sight. 他們一見鍾情。
- 初看起來 At first appearance the boy seemed very shy. 乍看之下，這男孩似乎很靦腆。
- 乍一想 At first thought, the plan was quite practical. 乍一想，這一計畫還相當實用。
我覺得你這一句文法有問題耶?! 應該是At first, she had difficulty understanding...如果真的要用keeping的話，就要用 At first, she had difficulty understanding...
At one point I liked you. 如果不看前後文, 這句話有兩種可能的意思...
at first blush： 乍看,初見（n.） be at one's...for something）或想報復某人（to get back at someone） 例句：He has an...我惹火了。】 to give someone a piece of one's mind：把某人臭罵了一頓或直接向...