- free from anxiety or distress；dead and therefore free from the difficulties of life
- 1. free from anxiety or distress
- 2. dead and therefore free from the difficulties of life
- 3. in a state of friendliness
- ph.free from anxiety or distress
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
我想 largely at peace在這裡可能有太過安靜平穩的意思， 為了讓這個世界更為熱鬧有趣，改變一下...
國泰 prosperous state 民安 people at peace 2012-01-27 09:40:27 補充： 我認為錢幣上詞應視為2個片語較合適. 如果要翻成2個句子: The State is prosperous. The people live in peace.
...together with peace, there would be no fight on the earth. 這一句修正為 with peace 應改為 at peace ：和平相處 If we can live together at peace, there will be no fight on earth...