- the envelope of gases surrounding the earth or another planet；the air in any particular place
noun: atmosphere, plural noun: atmospheres
- 1. the envelope of gases surrounding the earth or another planet part of the sun's energy is absorbed by the earth's atmosphere 同義詞
- ▪ the air in any particular place we couldn't breathe in the dusty atmosphere of his apartment
- ▪ a unit of pressure equal to mean atmospheric pressure at sea level, 101,325 pascals.
- 2. the pervading tone or mood of a place, situation, or work of art the hotel is famous for its friendly, welcoming atmosphere this crisis further compounded the prevailing atmosphere of gloom 同義詞
- ▪ a pleasurable and interesting or exciting mood a superb restaurant, full of atmosphere
- the envelope of gases surrounding the earth or another planet: part of the sun's energy is absorbed by the earth's atmosphere
1. 最主要的區別為atmosphere, atmospherics為名詞 2. atmosphere 意思是 大氣 空氣 例句: Tha atmosphere of...空氣受到汙染 也可解釋為某個場合的氣氛 例句: The surprising atmosphere made me happy. 翻譯: 這驚喜的氣氛讓我很開心 也可解釋為大氣...
... in such a low O2 concentrations could create a favorable micro-atmosphere at the center of mushrooms for the growth of anaerobic spores and toxin...
explosive gas atmosphere 爆炸性氣體環境 2006-08-10 02:53:05 補充： use in explosive gas atmosphere 就是在爆炸性氣體環境下使用，所可能造成的後果