- joined, fastened, or connected to something；full of affection or fondness
- 1. joined, fastened, or connected to something please complete the attached form a ground-floor bedroom with a bathroom attached
- 2. full of affection or fondness during his visit, Mark became increasingly attached to Tara 同義詞
- ▪ married or having an established romantic or sexual partner; not single she's cute—is she attached?
- 3. (of a person) appointed to an organization or group for special or temporary duties he was attached to Military Intelligence
- ▪ (of an organization or body) affiliated to another larger organization or body a public relations agency attached to the university