- 參加; 去；伴隨
過去式：attended 過去分詞：attended 現在分詞：attending
- 1. 參加; 去 the event was well/poorly attended 參加活動的人很多／很少 to attend school/church 上學／去教堂做禮拜
- 2. 伴隨 the risks that attend experiments of this kind 與這種試驗相伴的風險
- 3. 照料 to attend a patient at home 在家中護理病人
- 1. 出席
- 2. 注意 to attend to sb./sth. 專心聽某人說話／注意某事物
1. be present at (an event, meeting, or function)
2. deal with
3. give practical help and care to; look after
4. pay attention to
5. escort and wait on (a member of royalty or other important person)
6. occur with or as a result of
「1. be present at (an event, meeting, or function)」的反義字
「2. deal with」的反義字
「3. pay attention to」的反義字
...結果, 請參考: 人員職稱中英文調查表 16主治醫師Attending Physician from: http://webcache.googleusercontent...quot; 的內容> 2010-12-27 15:28:34 補充： attending physicist 或可稱為 "主治物理師"
... students can work twenty hours a week while attending classes; more during school breaks. You can work until you complete...
A primary (care) doctor can be a family doctor, an internist, a pediatrician or any type of specialty doctor that you select. It is the doctor that you select to see first whenever you have an illness. ** I live in the US for over 18 years and I have to select a primary doctor for...