- 1. 注意 to get/have/hold sb.'s attention 引起／得到／攫住某人的注意 to give sb. one's full attention 全神貫注在某人身上
- 2. 關心 the centre of attention 關注的中心 to give some attention to sb./sth. 給予某人／某事物一些關注
- 3. 立正 to come or stand to attention 立正 to stand at or to attention 立正
- 1. 立正
1. notice taken of someone or something; the regarding of someone or something as interesting or important
2. the action of dealing with or taking special care of someone or something
3. things done to express interest in or please someone
...attentive(adj)： 1. If you are attentive, you are paying close attention to what is being said or done. 例：He ...
attention可數嗎? ==>不可數, Attention please. He was all attention. Pay attention to.... technology可數嗎? ==>不可數, Industrial technology
pay attention to 將注意力放在.. 通常用於句中或句首, 但也有於句尾的情形,如 I don't know where(what) I should put my attention to. 這個句子就是將pay attention to 置於句尾的情況, 至於翻譯軟體大多無法正確...