過去式：attracted 過去分詞：attracted 現在分詞：attracting
- 1. 吸引 to be attracted to sb./sth. 受到某人／某事物的吸引 a magnet will not attract aluminium 磁石不吸鋁
- 2. 引起…的好感 his sense of humour attracted me to him 他的幽默感使我對他產生好感
- 3. 引起 to attract attention/criticism 引起注意／招致批評
1. cause (someone) to have a liking for or interest in something
2. exert a force on (an object) which is directed towards the source of the force
「1. cause (someone) to have a liking for or interest in something」的反義字
「2. exert a force on (an object) which is directed towards the source of the force」的反義字
1. attract 可以當及物動詞和不及物動詞，在當及物動詞的時候，就可以使用被動式，所以會出現 be attracted by 的片語；而在當不及物動詞，後面又要加受詞時，則會出現 to 來做連接...
...來處理了. After all, it's someone's personality that attracts you to them, not his or her blood type. 本句就是一個典型...
你可以說像是 She attracts many customers because of her pretty face and great smile. 他吸引...