- the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone or something；a quality or feature that evokes interest, liking, or desire
noun: attraction, plural noun: attractions
- 1. the action or power of evoking interest, pleasure, or liking for someone or something the timeless attraction of a good tune she has romantic ideas about sexual attraction 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a quality or feature that evokes interest, liking, or desire this reform has many attractions for those on the left the main attraction of Peking duck is the crackling texture of its skin
- ▪ a place which draws visitors by providing something of interest or pleasure the church is the town's main tourist attraction 同義詞
- ▪ a force under the influence of which objects tend to move toward each other gravitational attraction 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the influence exerted by one word on another which causes it to change to an incorrect form, e.g. the wages of sin is (for are) death.