- pleasing or appealing to the senses；(of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring
- 1. pleasing or appealing to the senses an attractive village foliage can be as attractive as flowers
- ▪ (of a person) appealing to look at; sexually alluring a stunningly attractive, charismatic man 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having qualities or features which arouse interest the site is close to other prestige schemes which should make it attractive to developers 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ relating to attraction between physical objects the attractive force between the magnets and the metal plate
- (of a thing) pleasing or appealing to the senses: an attractive home foliage can be as attractive as flowers
Oxford American Dictionary
Is Tom attractive to his new friends? 字面翻譯: 對他的新朋友們而言, 湯姆是不是...
...重新開始,繼續 ★resume 2 n.[C] 1. 摘要,梗概 2. 【主美】(個人)簡歷 ★attractive a. 1. 有吸引力的;引人注目的;嫵媚動人的 The offer is very attractive...
ATTRACTIVE - you look very attractive / she is a very attractive woman (看起來很有魅力) ...