過去式：attributed 過去分詞：attributed 現在分詞：attributing
- 1. 認為某人／某事物具有 to attribute sth. to sb./sth. 把…歸咎於某人／某事物
- 1. 屬性 the attributes of patience and kindness 耐心和善良的品質
- 2. 標誌 the sceptre is an attribute of kingly power 節杖是王權的象徵
1. a quality or feature regarded as a characteristic or inherent part of someone or something
2. a material object recognized as symbolic of a person, especially a conventional object used in art to identify a saint or mythical figure
He attributed his good health to humble. (X) 「attribute ...) 這裡一定要有 to 才可以。 The humble man attributes his success to his parents and ...
...a single composer. The invention of the solo piano recital has been attributed to Franz Liszt. (1) highlight a single performer 中文怎麼翻譯, 為何...
What is an attribute? An attribute is a distinguishing characteristic of an object. Attribute在這裡是指一項物質的屬性或特質。