- an official inspection of an organization's accounts, typically by an independent body；a systematic review or assessment of something
- conduct an official financial inspection of (a company or its accounts)；conduct a systematic review of
verb: audit, 3rd person present: audits, gerund or present participle: auditing, past tense: audited, past participle: audited
- 1. an official inspection of an organization's accounts, typically by an independent body audits can't be expected to detect every fraud
- ▪ a systematic review or assessment of something a complete audit of flora and fauna at the site
- 1. conduct an official financial inspection of (a company or its accounts) unlimited companies must also have their accounts audited
- ▪ conduct a systematic review of a method of auditing obstetric and neonatal care
- 2. North American attend (a class) informally, without working for credit he made use of the knowledge gleaned from economics classes he audited
(a) Outline any queries you would raise with the audit assistant. The account payable balance at 30 Jun 2007 is $158,000...
...的「共同語言」(包含the Quality Language or Internal Auditing)，才能夠著手進行系統稽核。 *** 因為主系統也是運用相同的方式、架構組織上來...
Audit clearance letter, 正確應該是 "稽查合格書", 或"稽查合格證明", 或"檢驗合格證明", 看你應用在哪個領域. Audit 在管理或財務應用是指"稽查"," 稽核", "檢驗"的意思. 與決算無關.