- of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine；made or done in the traditional or original way, or in a way that faithfully resembles an original
- 1. of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine the letter is now accepted as an authentic document 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ made or done in the traditional or original way, or in a way that faithfully resembles an original the restaurant serves authentic Italian meals every detail of the film was totally authentic
- ▪ based on facts; accurate or reliable an authentic depiction of the situation 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (in existentialist philosophy) relating to or denoting an emotionally appropriate, significant, purposive, and responsible mode of human life.
- 2. (of a church mode) containing notes between the final (the principal note) and the note an octave higher.
- of undisputed origin; genuine: the letter is now accepted as an authentic document authentic 14th-century furniture
Oxford American Dictionary
authentic text地道文本 or......有效的,可靠的文本 http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?p=authentic+text Authentic Text text of a...directly in the treaty. http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Authentic+Text http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?p...
100% Authentic Guaranteed = 百分百貨真價實保證 New: With Tags...
應該是"Authentic Native American Wilderness Spirit"之誤...