- of undisputed origin; genuine；made or done in the traditional or original way, or in a way that faithfully resembles an original
- 1. of undisputed origin; genuine:
the letter is now accepted as an authentic document
authentic 14th-century furniture
- 2. made or done in the traditional or original way, or in a way that faithfully resembles an original:
the restaurant serves authentic Italian meals
every detail of the movie was totally authentic
- 3. based on facts; accurate or reliable:
an authentic depiction of the situation
- 4. (in existentialist philosophy) relating to or denoting an emotionally appropriate, significant, purposive, and responsible mode of human life.
- 5. (of a church mode) comprising the notes lying between the principal note or final and the note an octave higher.
- adj.of undisputed origin and not a copy; genuine:
- the letter is now accepted as an authentic document
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
authentic text地道文本 or......有效的,可靠的文本 http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?p=authentic+text Authentic Text text of a...directly in the treaty. http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Authentic+Text http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/dictionary?p...
100% Authentic Guaranteed = 百分百貨真價實保證 New: With Tags...
應該是"Authentic Native American Wilderness Spirit"之誤...