- prove or show (something, especially a claim or an artistic work) to be true or genuine；validate
verb: authenticate, 3rd person present: authenticates, gerund or present participle: authenticating, past tense: authenticated, past participle: authenticated
- 1. prove or show (something, especially a claim or an artistic work) to be true or genuine they were invited to authenticate artifacts from the Italian Renaissance 同義詞
- ▪ validate the nationalist statements authenticated their leadership among the local community
- ▪ (of a user or process) have one's identity verified it only accepts commands from users who have authenticated as “clients”
- prove or show (something) to be true, genuine, or valid: they were invited to authenticate artefacts from the Italian Renaissance
... the crown. Therefore, he asked Archimedes to authenticate the crown. Archimedes kept wondering the method of authenticating...
"unable to authenticate original disc within time limit" 原版光碟認證逾時. 你的該不會是盜版的吧@@
To make CAE(computer aid engineering) school is the authenticated basic frastructures required by each university. The unlimited...