- rouse from sleep; cause to stop sleeping；stop sleeping
verb: awaken, 3rd person present: awakens, gerund or present participle: awakening, past tense: awakened, past participle: awakened
- 1. rouse from sleep; cause to stop sleeping Anna was awakened by the telephone 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ stop sleeping he sighed but did not awaken 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ rouse (a feeling) different images can awaken new emotions within us 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ make someone aware of (something) for the first time the movie helped to awaken the public to the horrors of apartheid
- rouse from sleep; cause to stop sleeping: Anna was awakened by the telephone
awaken----awakened----awakened解釋1.:› to stop sleeping, or to cause someone to stop sleeping: 例: The family was awakened by a noise.› 解釋2. If interest is awakened, it is...
wake, awake, awaken用法有何不同??? 這三個字因為意思相同 以動詞來使用時 真的不容易區別...
...www.gingersoftware.com/english-online/spelling-book/confusing-words/awaken-awake-wake-waken http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/notorious/wake.htm http://blog.writeathome...