- very bad or unpleasant；extremely shocking; horrific
- awfully; very
- 1. very bad or unpleasant the place smelled awful I look awful in a swimsuit 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ extremely shocking; horrific awful, bloody images 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) very unwell, troubled, or unhappy I felt awful for being so angry with him you look awful—you should go and lie down 同義詞
- 2. used to emphasize the extent of something, especially something unpleasant or negative I've made an awful fool of myself
- 3. archaic inspiring reverential wonder or fear. 同義詞
- 1. North American informal awfully; very we're an awful long way from the main road
其實 awful 可以是形容詞, 也可以是副詞, 所以你的句子中, 是副詞用法...就字典上來說, 兩個副詞 - awful, awfully 好像沒有使用上的區別, 見以下awful 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary...
您查詢的單字：awful aw.ful [次常用字] <<形容詞>> (more awful; most...嚇人的, 厲害的 an awful typhoon 可怕的颱風 2 非常的, 極度的, 嚴重的 an awful miser 非常吝嗇 an awful cold 重感冒 3 嚴肅的, 令人畏懼的 <...
I have this awful pit in my stomach 劍拔弩 張 [ 無法忍受........之..... ] Ex... tense as such. . They got the feel of having this awful pit in their own stomach. . 兩 黨雙方在立法院 ,對一些重要問題 當下爭論...