- provide support for someone or something；confirm or corroborate a statement or theory
- 1. provide support for someone or something
- 2. confirm or corroborate a statement or theory
- 3. make a spare copy of data or a disk
- 4. (of vehicles) form a line due to congestion
- 5. cause vehicles to form a line due to congestion
- 6. be experiencing a backlog of work or other things that need to be dealt with
- 7. move or drive backward
- 8. explain the background of a situation or return to an earlier point in an account
- 9. (of running water) accumulate behind an obstruction
back-up 名詞：指支援、後援 例句：I need some back-ups, please help me. 我需要幫手，請幫忙一下。 形容詞：作支援的、做預備...
... father supports his tuition / 他的爸爸支助他的學費 Back up 一般很少用了, 一般都是用來用作電腦的"備份" 或者你可以想 back up...
Traffic will be backed up during rush hour. I plan on being on the road before then. back up有多...