- a baseball ground.；an area or range within which an amount or estimate is likely to be correct
noun: ballpark, plural noun: ballparks
- 1. North American a baseball ground.
- 2. informal an area or range within which an amount or estimate is likely to be correct we can make a pretty good guess that this figure's in the ballpark
- ▪ informal (of a price or cost) approximate the ballpark figure is $400–500
- a baseball stadium or field.
- (of prices or costs) approximate; rough: the ballpark figure is $400–500
Oxford American Dictionary