- (of the weather) pleasantly warm；extremely foolish; eccentric
- 1. (of the weather) pleasantly warm the balmy days of late summer
- 2. North American dated extremely foolish; eccentric this is a balmy decision
- ▪ mad; crazy I think he's gone balmy again
- characterized by pleasantly warm weather: the balmy days of late summer
..., invigorating, budding, joyful, billowing, balmy, breezy, pleasant, awakening, blooming, rejuvenating, cheery, joyous...
那和它宜人的氣候有很大的關聯. # has a lot /much to do with......... 和....有很大的關聯
The twinkling of stars on a balmy night, 在一個閃爍星光的夜晚 The gabble of geese as they take fight...