- a financial establishment that uses money deposited by customers for investment, pays it out when required, makes loans at interest, and exchanges currency；a stock of something available for use when required
- deposit (money or valuables) in a bank；have an account at a particular bank
verb: bank, 3rd person present: banks, gerund or present participle: banking, past tense: banked, past participle: banked
noun: bank, plural noun: banks
- 1. a financial establishment that uses money deposited by customers for investment, pays it out when required, makes loans at interest, and exchanges currency a bank account 同義詞
- ▪ a stock of something available for use when required a blood bank Britain has a bank of highly exportable skills 同義詞
- ▪ a site or receptacle where something may be deposited for recycling a paper bank
- ▪ the store of money or tokens held by the banker in some gambling or board games.
- ▪ the person holding the bank in some gambling or board games; the banker.
- ▪ a large amount of money those entrepreneurs are raking in some serious bank the estate makes bank off the sale of merchandise
- 1. deposit (money or valuables) in a bank she may have banked a cheque in the wrong account 同義詞
- ▪ have an account at a particular bank the family has banked with Coutts for generations I’ve banked at the same bank for nearly 50 years
- ▪ win or earn (a sum of money) he banked £100,000 for a hole-in-one
- ▪ store (something, especially blood, tissue, or sperm) for future use the sperm is banked or held in storage for the following spring
美國人發bank與black都是將 "a" 發成蝴蝶音...字聽起來跟美國人講的差距不大，只是有時bank會被發成「變可」、而black會被唸作...母音規則與black相同）、ban（母音規則與bank相同）、sham（母音規則與ham相同）都是...
You can bank on it. 你可以指望它。 你可以依靠它。 bank on 指望 I'm banking on your help. 我指望你的幫助。 bank . 存(款)於銀行 一般人覺得把錢存於銀行是最保險的方式 是最有保障的了...
bank KK: [ 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/041.gif ] DJ...n. (名詞 noun)[C] 堤;岸 They stood on the river bank to fish. 他們站在河岸邊釣魚。 田埂 (形似堤岸的雲,雪,土)堆,一堆...