過去式：bankrupted 過去分詞：bankrupted 現在分詞：bankrupting
- 1. 破產的 to be declared/made bankrupt 被宣布／被逼破產 to go bankrupt 破產
- 2. 完全缺乏的 to be morally bankrupt 道德淪喪 to be bankrupt of sth. 毫無
- 1. 使…破產
- 1. 破產者 he's a bankrupt 他破產了
1. (of a person or organization) declared in law as unable to pay their debts
2. completely lacking in a particular good quality
「1. (of a person or organization) declared in law as unable to pay their debts」的反義字
「2. completely lacking in a particular good quality」的反義字
...adjective) 破產的;有關破產的 His business failed and he went bankrupt. 他的生意失敗了,他也破產了。 已完全失敗的,枯竭了的 a morally bankrupt...
不行唷.... bankrupt是形容詞 bankruptcy是名詞 Whichever way you look at it, the business is in serious danger of going bankrupt 或是改成 Whichever way you look at it, the business is in serious danger of bankruptcy
...不然只是說明一項過去的事實, 用過去式. 例如: The componey was bankrupt. The componey has been bankrupt for 3 years. The...