- an elaborate and formal meal for many people；an elaborate and extensive meal; a feast
- entertain with a banquet
noun: banquet, plural noun: banquets
verb: banquet, 3rd person present: banquets, gerund or present participle: banqueting, past tense: banqueted, past participle: banqueted
- 1. an elaborate and formal meal for many people the Austrian emperor's lavish banquets a banquet table
- ▪ an elaborate and extensive meal; a feast a ten-course banquet
- 1. entertain with a banquet ambassadors were fabulously banqueted and loaded with gifts
- an elaborate and formal meal for many people: a state banquet at Buckingham Palace
- entertain with a banquet: ambassadors were fabulously banqueted and loaded with gifts
...接待處"作為招呼來賓之用,或辦公室 ,飯店,宴會上有也有"接待處" banquet 是指"盛宴", 婚禮可用 wedding banquet,只要是盛大隆重的宴會都...
Sit-down banquet: 正式晚宴. a formal banquet, it is one in which you are served...
...篇你可以選其一 A: The Year-end Banquet (尾牙) Jane: I can't wait until our... liquor. Finally at the end of the banquet he threw up. How embarrassing...