- the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks
- exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way
verb: banter, 3rd person present: banters, gerund or present participle: bantering, past tense: bantered, past participle: bantered
- 1. the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:
there was much good-natured banter
- 1. exchange remarks in a good-humoured teasing way:
the men bantered with the waitresses
- n.the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks:
- there was much singing and good-natured banter
- v.talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored teasing way:
- the men bantered with the waitresses
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...我的個性 開朗 搞怪 是很好相處的人 I am a sunny and bantering people. It's easy to get along with me. 我平常喜歡 聽音樂...
...the Adult Swim message board and respond with their characteristic banter.
...一遍後面再整句翻譯好了 up for=ready for(隨時準備好) have a ticket for the banter bus= have a talent for bantering(懂得如何對話題作回應) olive-skinned...