- a sharp projection near the end of an arrow, fishhook, or similar item, angled away from the main point so as to make extraction difficult.；a cluster of spikes on barbed wire.
noun: barb, plural noun: barbs
- 1. a sharp projection near the end of an arrow, fishhook, or similar item, angled away from the main point so as to make extraction difficult. 同義詞
- ▪ a cluster of spikes on barbed wire.
- ▪ a deliberately hurtful remark his barb hurt more than she cared to admit 同義詞
- 2. a fleshy filament at the mouth of some fish, such as barbel and catfish.
- ▪ each of the fine hairlike filaments growing from the shaft of a feather, forming the vane.
- 3. a freshwater fish that typically has barbels around the mouth, popular in aquariums.
trade barbs with = 言辭挑釁 up to snuff = 狀況夠好
no pk.. barb 不可以 pk, BARB (人名) u too strong 你很壯 (you are too strong) runt... too strong 你很壯 where's pally 你的另一半在哪? go darb 快. (GO BARB) not ready 還沒好 ouch (口語) 唉呦 barb...nk
... own-goals all over the region." It does exchange barbs with Japan, Taiwan, Vietnum, and even Philipines...