- a meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a special appliance；a rack or appliance used for the preparation of food at a barbecue
- cook (food) on a barbecue
noun: barbecue, plural noun: barbecues
verb: barbecue, 3rd person present: barbecues, gerund or present participle: barbecuing, past tense: barbecued, past participle: barbecued
- 1. a meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a special appliance:
in the evening there was a barbecue
a barbecue area
- 2. a rack or appliance used for the preparation of food at a barbecue:
food was placed to sizzle on the barbecue
- 3. food cooked on a barbecue:
all the barbecue he could eat
- 1. cook (food) on a barbecue:
fish barbecued with herbs
如果是我的話~ 我會說We had BBQ at Sally's place last night. 2006-04-05 12:29:48 補充： or I would say, "We had a BBQ party at Sally's place last night."Americans can understand you in either way. 2006-04-05 12:31:38 補充...
烤肉達人 Barbecue Pro 新疆味擄客 Sin kiang Barbecue Attraction...豪邁的新疆風情，創下月收110萬，獲利23萬元的成績。 The Sin kiang Barbecue meat dredged with Ze-Lan ponder (one kind of flavor), and collocate...
Jinxi, camping area, camp, barbecue, tea drinking, swimming, cycling... with the body) in that quarter. ' Barbecue ' $ 300 per person. Barbecue appliances...