- having a barb or barbs；(of a remark or joke) deliberately hurtful
- 1. having a barb or barbs barbed arrows 同義詞
- ▪ (of a remark or joke) deliberately hurtful a fair degree of barbed wit 同義詞 反義詞
- having a barb or barbs: barbed arrows
In front of the long, barbed wire fence of penitentiary buildings stands the observation tower. 版主...瞭望台. 還原句是: The observation tower stands in front of the long, barbed wire fence of penitentiary buildings . 2011-04-19 11:15:15 補充： 回版主...
1. A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting...
(n.)(補經等用的)魚叉(barbed spear-like missile) (vt.)用魚叉刺/投射魚叉