過去式：bargained 過去分詞：bargained 現在分詞：bargaining
- 1. 協議 to make or strike a bargain 達成協議 to keep one's side of the bargain 遵守自己的諾言
- 2. 便宜貨 what a bargain! 真便宜啊！ to get a bargain 買到便宜貨
- 1. 講條件 to bargain with sb. (over or for sth.) （就某事物）與某人商談
- 2. 討價還價 to bargain for a lower price 砍價 to bargain with sb. (over or for sth.) （就某事物）與某人討價還價
1. an agreement between two or more people or groups as to what each will do for the other
2. a thing bought or offered for sale much more cheaply than is usual or expected
「1. a thing bought or offered for sale much more cheaply than is usual or expected」的反義字
hunt for bargains是片語嗎？ 是的。常用來描述：找尋便宜的商品(非劣級品，而是大打折扣，很...into the bargain = in addition (You buy the car and get a GPS into the bargain.) drive a hard bargain = work hard to negotiate prices 努力殺價 至於你的題目...
Dutch bargain 直譯為 "荷蘭交易" 實際上是指 "對某一方有利的不公平交易"
drive a hard bargain討價還價Famous Last Words 臨終名言follow through完成(某事);堅持到底come through for竭盡全力滿足某人的需要