- an agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other；a thing bought or offered for sale more cheaply than is usual or expected
- negotiate the terms and conditions of a transaction；part with something after negotiation but get little or nothing in return
noun: bargain, plural noun: bargains
- 1. an agreement between two or more parties as to what each party will do for the other the extraconstitutional bargain between the northern elite and the southern planters 同義詞
- 2. a thing bought or offered for sale more cheaply than is usual or expected the secondhand table was a real bargain household and electrical goods at bargain prices 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. negotiate the terms and conditions of a transaction he bargained with the city council to rent the stadium many statutes are passed by political bargaining
- ▪ part with something after negotiation but get little or nothing in return his determination not to bargain away any of the province's existing economic powers
- ▪ be prepared for; expect I got more information than I'd bargained for he didn't bargain on this storm
hunt for bargains是片語嗎？ 是的。常用來描述：找尋便宜的商品(非劣級品，而是大打折扣，很...into the bargain = in addition (You buy the car and get a GPS into the bargain.) drive a hard bargain = work hard to negotiate prices 努力殺價 至於你的題目...
Dutch bargain 直譯為 "荷蘭交易" 實際上是指 "對某一方有利的不公平交易"
drive a hard bargain討價還價Famous Last Words 臨終名言follow through完成(某事);堅持到底come through for竭盡全力滿足某人的需要