- the sharp explosive cry of a dog, fox, or seal.；a sound resembling a bark, typically one made by someone laughing or coughing
- (of a dog, fox, or seal) give a bark；(of a person) make a sound resembling a bark
verb: bark, 3rd person present: barks, gerund or present participle: barking, past tense: barked, past participle: barked
- 1. the sharp explosive cry of a dog, fox, or seal.
- 2. a sound resembling a bark, typically one made by someone laughing or coughing:
a short bark of laughter
- 1. (of a dog, fox, or seal) give a bark:
a dog barked at her
- 2. (of a person) make a sound resembling a bark:
she barked with laughter
- 3. utter (a command or question) abruptly or aggressively:
he began barking out his orders
‘Nobody is allowed up here,’ he barked
- 4. call out in order to sell or advertise something:
doormen bark at passers-by, promising hot music and cold beer
BARK STATEMENT (Bark is the external natural layer covering... usig the timber or ISPM 15 statements. A bark statement is required for all timber packaging/dunnage ...
已下出自維基百科全書 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birch_bark) birch bark也可寫做 birchbark, 是樺樹的樹皮. 從史前時代開始, 人們就喜歡拿它...
...of+the+bottle 2006-09-06 20:03:03 補充： job rise sets inflation dogs barking工作機會增加可能引起通貨膨脹(沒有上下文 所以可能會有誤翻的情況 希望提供...