- the large door of a barn.；used to refer to a large and easy target
noun: barn door, plural noun: barn doors
- 1. the large door of a barn.
- ▪ used to refer to a large and easy target on the shooting range he could not hit a barn door
- 2. a hinged metal flap fitted to a spotlight to control the direction and intensity of its beam.
- IPA[ˈbärn ˌdô(ə)r]
- the large door of a barn.
Oxford American Dictionary
...1400 and 1700-2030. Please be advised. While you open the door of the barn restaurant, the smiling female elders will guide you to your seat...
...sheep. 而乳牛、馬和綿羊腳底下也都舖滿了乾草。 When the bid doors stood wide open to the breeze. 當大門敞開時，清風徐徐。 the barn had stalls on the main floor for the work horses,tie...