- 1. 堰
- 2. 火力網
- 3. 一連串 a barrage of questions from the press 記者提出的一連串問題
1. a concentrated artillery bombardment over a wide area
2. an overwhelming number of questions, criticisms, or complaints delivered simultaneously or in rapid succession
3. an artificial barrier across a river or estuary to prevent flooding, aid irrigation or navigation, or to generate electricity by tidal power
... wait in trenches near Arras for our creeping barrage to lift before pushing on. 精疲力竭的步兵們停駐在鄰近阿拉斯的戰壕溝內...
1) early barrage 指的應該是稍早的一陣猛攻 en route 在…的途中 2) opening... San Jose title, overcame an early barrage before finding his game en route to a 7-5, 6-1 ... 尋球...
左舷彈幕太薄了 >left side of barrage is too loose. 夏雅>>Shiaya 你暗算我>You ...