- a concentrated artillery bombardment over a wide area.；a concentrated outpouring, as of questions or blows
- bombard (someone) with something
verb: barrage, 3rd person present: barrages, gerund or present participle: barraging, past tense: barraged, past participle: barraged
noun: barrage, plural noun: barrages
- 1. a concentrated artillery bombardment over a wide area. 同義詞
- ▪ a concentrated outpouring, as of questions or blows she was not prepared for his barrage of questions a barrage of 60-second television spots 同義詞
- 1. bombard (someone) with something his doctor was barraged with unsolicited advice
... wait in trenches near Arras for our creeping barrage to lift before pushing on. 精疲力竭的步兵們停駐在鄰近阿拉斯的戰壕溝內...
1) early barrage 指的應該是稍早的一陣猛攻 en route 在…的途中 2) opening... San Jose title, overcame an early barrage before finding his game en route to a 7-5, 6-1 ... 尋球...
左舷彈幕太薄了 >left side of barrage is too loose. 夏雅>>Shiaya 你暗算我>You ...