- wash by immersing one's body in water；soak or wipe gently with liquid to clean or soothe
- an act or spell of swimming or spending time in the water
verb: bathe, 3rd person present: bathes, gerund or present participle: bathing, past tense: bathed, past participle: bathed
- 1. wash by immersing one's body in water:
she was advised to bathe or shower daily
- 2. soak or wipe gently with liquid to clean or soothe:
she bathed and bandaged my knee
- 3. wash (someone) in a bath:
they bathed the baby
- 4. swim or spend time in the sea or a lake, river, or pool for pleasure:
occasionally I bathed in the lido swimming pool
- 5. suffuse or envelop in something:
the park lay bathed in sunshine
- 1. an act or spell of swimming or spending time in the water:
a bathe in the cold North Sea
- v.wash by immersing one's body in water:
- she was advised to bathe or shower daily
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
swim的名詞是swimming, 是在水中以四肢的划動與身體的擺動使自己前進的運動. bathing是指像海水浴場戲水泡水的那種游泳, 靜態比運動多的方式.
... CARLING SWEETHEART BO NOT FORGET BATHE ANC EAT . 應該是--->love darling sweetheart do not forget BATHE...
nude bathing only Onsen (hot spring) 文法上這樣會通也正確，意思...告示中提及： take off all your clothes before bathing (入浴前請脫衣) 或 bathing suit are not allow...