- wash by immersing one's body in water；soak or wipe gently with liquid to clean or soothe
- an act or spell of swimming or spending time in the water
verb: bathe, 3rd person present: bathes, gerund or present participle: bathing, past tense: bathed, past participle: bathed
- 1. wash by immersing one's body in water she was advised to bathe or shower daily 同義詞
- ▪ soak or wipe gently with liquid to clean or soothe she bathed and bandaged my knee 同義詞
- ▪ North American wash (someone) in a bath they bathed the baby 同義詞
- 2. British swim or spend time in the sea or a lake, river, or pool for pleasure occasionally I bathed in the lido swimming pool 同義詞
- 3. suffuse or envelop in something the park lay bathed in sunshine 同義詞
- 1. British an act or spell of swimming or spending time in the water a bathe in the cold North Sea
- wash by immersing one's body in water: she was advised to bathe or shower daily
Oxford American Dictionary
swim的名詞是swimming, 是在水中以四肢的划動與身體的擺動使自己前進的運動. bathing是指像海水浴場戲水泡水的那種游泳, 靜態比運動多的方式.
... CARLING SWEETHEART BO NOT FORGET BATHE ANC EAT . 應該是--->love darling sweetheart do not forget BATHE...
nude bathing only Onsen (hot spring) 文法上這樣會通也正確，意思...告示中提及： take off all your clothes before bathing (入浴前請脫衣) 或 bathing suit are not allow...