- a small, showy trinket or decoration；a light, brightly coloured glass ball or other decoration hung on a Christmas tree
noun: bauble, plural noun: baubles
- 1. a small, showy trinket or decoration:
clutch bags embellished with glittering baubles
- 2. a light, brightly coloured glass ball or other decoration hung on a Christmas tree:
once stripped of their tinsel and baubles, most Christmas trees end up in landfill
- 3. something that is superficially attractive but useless or worthless:
people in quest of honours are wasting time and effort to secure baubles
- 4. a baton formerly used as an emblem by jesters.
- n.a small, showy trinket or decoration:
- clutch bags embellished with glittering baubles
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... he was doing so, the kid/child was playing the baubles and laughing in the bedroom. The baubles were all ...
..., gewgaws(華而不實的東西), knickknacks(小裝飾物; 小擺設), baubles(美觀的廉價貨),lagniappes(小贈品),trinkets(小裝飾物; 廉價首飾...
巴黎女裝設計星期得到了到一個閃爍的開始以雙方慶祝首飾線一storied 和你湧現。標記它的150 年週年紀念, Boucheron 拔出所有中止以它的one-of-a-kind "彙集Particuli2eres, 巴黎" 片斷預覽, 被一頓晚餐跟隨為150 個客人在Petit Palais...