- a small piece of glass, stone, or similar material, typically rounded and perforated for threading with others as a necklace or rosary or for sewing onto fabric；a drop of a liquid on a surface
- decorate or cover with beads；string (beads) together
verb: bead, 3rd person present: beads, gerund or present participle: beading, past tense: beaded, past participle: beaded
noun: bead, plural noun: beads
- 1. a small piece of glass, stone, or similar material, typically rounded and perforated for threading with others as a necklace or rosary or for sewing onto fabric long strings of beads rosary beads 同義詞
- 2. a drop of a liquid on a surface beads of sweat 同義詞
- 3. a small knob forming the front sight of a gun.
- 4. the reinforced inner edge of a pneumatic tire that grips the rim of the wheel.
- 5. an ornamental molding resembling a string of beads or having a semicircular cross-section.
- 1. decorate or cover with beads I beaded the jacket by hand
- ▪ string (beads) together seashells beaded into belts
- 2. cover (a surface) with drops of moisture his face was beaded with perspiration