- a bird's horny projecting jaws; a bill；the horny projecting jaw of animals other than birds, for example a turtle or squid.
noun: beak, plural noun: beaks
- 1. a bird's horny projecting jaws; a bill a parent bird with a caterpillar in its beak 同義詞
- ▪ the horny projecting jaw of animals other than birds, for example a turtle or squid.
- ▪ a person's nose, especially a hooked one she can't wait to stick her beak in
- ▪ a projection at the prow of an ancient warship, typically shaped to resemble the head of a bird or other animal, used to pierce the hulls of enemy ships.
A. Birds eat with their beaks. Different kinds of birds eat different foods. ...
1.a kind heart （心地善良） she has a kind heart. 她心地善良 2.beak（鳥嘴狀物體；尖端、彈頭；園口燈；老師、法官、治安官、鼻（俚語...
Urethral contrast was used to define the beak of the urethra. 尿道造影可用來確認尿道口之所在位置。 這很可能是對嚴重包莖患者實施 包皮切除手術前的先行醫療手段。