- a person or thing that carries or holds something；a carrier of equipment on an expedition.
noun: bearer, plural noun: bearers
- 1. a person or thing that carries or holds something a flag-bearer I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings 同義詞
- ▪ a carrier of equipment on an expedition. 同義詞
- ▪ a person who carries the coffin at a funeral; pall-bearer.
- 2. a person who presents a check or other order to pay money promissory notes payable to the bearer 同義詞
- ▪ payable to the possessor bearer bonds