- the point in time or space at which something starts；the first part or earliest stage of something
- new or inexperienced；introductory or elementary
noun: beginning, plural noun: beginnings
- 1. the point in time or space at which something starts he left at the beginning of February they had reached the beginning of the forest 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the first part or earliest stage of something the ending of one relationship and the beginning of another she had the beginnings of a headache
- ▪ the background or origins of anything he had risen from humble beginnings to great wealth the series explores the beginnings of flight 同義詞
- 1. new or inexperienced a beginning gardener
- ▪ introductory or elementary the beginning guitar class
為何以下意思就有些不同呢 1. at the beginning of 2. at the start of 略有異 at the beginning...句子， . 你相信嗎？ 詞句如下 At the beginning of 在....的初期 At the middle of 在...
基本上start 和begin 意義及用法相同. 兩者都可以接不定詞或動名詞: They will start working on the project soon. Let’s begin reading the book. 但start 比較強調啟始 ,啟動的概念; begin指比較自然...
in the beginning of ... The change in the beginning of daylight...這個句子中的in其實是和change有關。 In the beginning of 1998, after years of planning, designing...