- existence；being alive; living
- present participle of be
noun: being, plural noun: beings
- 1. existence the railway brought many towns into being the single market came into being in 1993 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ being alive; living holism promotes a unified way of being
- 2. the nature or essence of a person sometimes one aspect of our being has been developed at the expense of the others 同義詞
- 3. a real or imaginary living creature or entity, especially an intelligent one alien beings a rational being 同義詞
- 1. present participle of be
Being 在這兩句中有"成為"的意思. 有點像是 am, are, is 用法一樣. 第一句中的 I dream of being 是子句, 這裡指的是"一直想成為", 一直這個字在時間...想要表達 "我將來要成為老師" 會用 I want to be a teacher. 而在" 他變成一個校車司機" 會用 He...
It is ..... + since....... 的句型通常表示情況...寫，所以這裡含有 since last time he was a teacher 的意思，表示最後一次...until 的檢驗上是可以的，但在 it is ..... since 的檢驗上，我覺得不能...
be to是一種未來式 而依用法的不同有以下這幾個...事情，常用於新聞報導中 *The Queen is to visit Japan next week. (女王將在下周訪問...發生 所以這裡的 be 動詞只能用過去式的 was/were 表示 *We were to have told you...