- the front part of the human trunk below the ribs, containing the stomach and bowels.；the stomach, especially as representing the body's need for food
- swell or cause to swell；move or sit close to (a bar or table)
verb: belly, 3rd person present: bellies, gerund or present participle: bellying, past tense: bellied, past participle: bellied
- 1. the front part of the human trunk below the ribs, containing the stomach and bowels.
- ▪ the stomach, especially as representing the body's need for food they'll fight all the better on empty bellies 同義詞
- ▪ the underside of a bird or other animal.
- ▪ a cut of pork from the underside between the legs.
- ▪ a pig's belly as food, especially as a traded commodity.
- ▪ the rounded underside of a ship or aircraft. 同義詞
- ▪ the top surface of an instrument of the violin family, across which the strings are placed.
- 1. swell or cause to swell as she leaned forward her sweater bellied out the wind bellied the sail out
- 2. North American informal move or sit close to (a bar or table) regulars who first bellied up to the bar years before
... dreams 你夢中的A; 你理想中的A Getting the belly of your dreams = 得到你夢中理想的腹部 這大概是塑身或養身食品...
沒錯!! 是破產沒錯 Belly up = Bankrupt: 例如: The company went belly-up. 2008-04-10 23:39:37 補充： 這是一個片語!!
belly 口語用法的腹部(abdomen 醫學用法或正式用法的腹部 stomach 胃、腹部(比belly文雅的用法) tummy 兒童用語 和 stomach一樣指胃、腹部.