- extending or directly underneath, typically with close contact；underneath so as to be hidden, covered, or protected
- extending or directly underneath something；at a lower level or layer
- 1. extending or directly underneath, typically with close contact in the labyrinths beneath central Moscow
- ▪ underneath so as to be hidden, covered, or protected unaltered even after years beneath the sea 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. at a lower level or layer than beneath this floor there's a cellar her eyes were dull with dark shadows beneath them
- ▪ lower in grade or rank than relegated to the rank beneath theirs
- ▪ considered of lower status or worth than taking jobs beneath my abilities 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ behind (a physical surface) they found another layer beneath the stucco
- ▪ behind or hidden behind (an appearance) beneath the gloss of success
- 1. extending or directly underneath something a house built on stilts to allow air to circulate beneath
- 2. at a lower level or layer the runways had cracked open, exposing the black earth beneath
- ▪ behind or hidden behind an appearance the smile revealed the evil beneath
- extending or directly underneath: a 2.5-mile tunnel beneath the Alps
- extending or directly underneath something: a house built on stilts to allow air to circulate beneath
...湯姆跌了一跤,下唇開始腫起。 2. 下級的,從屬的 3. 更低的,更少的,不足的 beneath ad. 1. 在下;向下 As we flew over the mountains we could...
falling from beneath + A 從 A 之下掉落 Bog will develop in former glacial ...層植物其所掉落下來的有機物質的逐漸累積, 而漸漸形成. ...falling from beneath a floating mat of vegetation advancing out over the water a ...
...will find what you're looking for (越過那個橋你會找到你要的東西） beneath vs. under vs. below vs. underneath beneath vs. underneath的差異 beneath = 底下／之下的意思...