- past and past participle of bend
- sharply curved or having an angle；determined to do or have
- a natural talent or inclination
- 1. past and past participle of bend
- 1. sharply curved or having an angle a piece of bent wire his bent shoulders 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. determined to do or have a missionary bent on saving souls a mob bent on violence
- 3. British informal dishonest; corrupt a bent cop 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ stolen.
- 4. British offensive homosexual (typically used of a man).
- 1. a natural talent or inclination a man of religious bent she had no natural bent for literature