- surround (a place) with armed forces in order to capture it or force its surrender；surround and harass
verb: besiege, 3rd person present: besieges, gerund or present participle: besieging, past tense: besieged, past participle: besieged
- 1. surround (a place) with armed forces in order to capture it or force its surrender the king marched north to besiege Berwick 同義詞
- ▪ surround and harass she spent the whole day besieged by newsmen 同義詞
- ▪ be inundated by large numbers of requests or complaints the television station was besieged with calls 同義詞
- surround (a place) with armed forces in order to capture it or force its surrender; lay siege to: the guerrillas continued to besiege other major cities to the north
Oxford American Dictionary
Guide dogs was besieging bite the pain continued nursing home Every weekend, Dad...
... - protesters who wear red clothes 不過圍攻的動詞英文是- besiege, 台灣的情況可以說- "Red guards" plan to "besiege"...
... that she is rich and famous, she is constantly being besieged by appeals for aid. 英解:You use now that to give an explanation of...