- confer or present (an honour, right, or gift)；put (something) in a specified place
verb: bestow, 3rd person present: bestows, gerund or present participle: bestowing, past tense: bestowed, past participle: bestowed
- 1. confer or present (an honour, right, or gift):
the office was bestowed on him by the monarch of this realm
- 2. put (something) in a specified place:
stooping to bestow the presents into eager hands
- v.confer or present (an honor, right, or gift):
- the office was bestowed on him by the chief of state
thank you for this honor that you have bestowed upon me
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...同義字有： present:帶有禮節與典禮上的調子 donate：可能是暗指大庭廣眾下的給予 bestow：暗指某東西的傳達當禮物和可能建議給予者代表的高傲姿態 confer：暗指一個...
... born is the biggest blessing God has bestowed upon me. *註: "這麼多"為不可數, 得用much *God has...
...天賦。 God is fair: if a person has a handicap, God will bestow him another talent. 2009-10-16 01:54:25 補充： 對不起，應該是 "bestow...