- 賭; 用…打賭; 用…下注；敢說
過去式：bet 過去分詞：bet 現在分詞：betting
- 1. 賭; 用…打賭; 用…下注
- 2. 敢說 you can bet your life or your bottom dollar or your boots that ... 有絕對把握… you can bet your life on it 絕對錯不了
- 1. 賭博 to bet on horses 賭馬
- 2. 確信 you want to bet on it? 你敢肯定嗎？ don't bet on it! 我看不一定！
- 1. 打賭 to win/lose a bet 賭贏／賭輸 to have a bet on sth. 對某事物打賭
- 2. 賭注 ‘place your bets’ “請下注” to place/lay a bet (on a horse/race) 押賭注(在一匹馬/一場比賽上)
- 3. 選擇 your best bet 最好的辦法
- 4. 推測 it's a good/safe bet that ... 很有可能…
1. risk a sum of money or valued item against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of an unpredictable event such as a race or game
2. used to express certainty
... my plan Realize on what I lost You know you can Bet on it, bet on it Bet on it, bet on it Bet on me I...
I bet.是什麼意思？什麼時候適用？跟ｙｏｕ ｂｅｔ 有何不同？先...時，是【打賭、下賭注】的意思，引申為【確定、確信】的意思。不論I bet或You bet都是從這個【動詞】的含意而來。通常說 I bet時，都...
um, "you bet" is more use like "yeah, you right" .....isn't really like "great... ex1. I: the hot weather is killing people You: you bet ex2. I: can we meet here at lunch time tomorrow? You: you bet. It...