- 1. 在…之間 there is a wall between the two gardens 兩個花園之間有一堵牆 between the ages of 12 and 18 在12歲和18歲之間
- 2. 介於…之間 it's between 50 and 60 kilometres away 它距離這裡有50到60公里 something between a novel and an autobiography 介於小說和自傳之間的作品
- 3. 往返於…之間 flights between Beijing and London 往返於北京和倫敦之間的航班
- 4. 由…分享 they had only one suitcase between (the three of) them 他們（三人）只有一個手提箱 between (the two of) them they had drunk the whole bottle of wine 他們（兩個）喝了一整瓶酒
1. at, into, or across the space separating (two objects or regions)
2. indicating a connection or relationship involving two or more parties
如果 in between 當做介詞時，和 between 相通。但它也可以做為副詞，這時 between 就無法替代使用了。 in between 意為：在 …… 之間。 其作用仍相當於介詞 。 如： There are...
between....and between A and B A與B之間 between...with between並不與with連用, 也就是說, between不是跟with一起來理解的 如果between...
between A and B 因為句子中只提供兩個參考點 (12跟50) 所以最好的選擇...