- the emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother; the start of life as a physically separate being；the beginning or coming into existence of something
- give birth to (a baby or other young)
noun: birth, plural noun: births
verb: birth, 3rd person present: births, gerund or present participle: birthing, past tense: birthed, past participle: birthed
- 1. the emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother; the start of life as a physically separate being he was blind from birth despite a difficult birth he's fit and healthy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the beginning or coming into existence of something the birth of democracy 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a person's origin, descent, or ancestry the mother is American by birth he is not of noble birth 同義詞
- 1. North American informal give birth to (a baby or other young) she had carried him and birthed him in spring the cows birthed
one's date of birth=birthday one's day of birth=birthday 應該都可以的。 Date is.... For example: Her siblings all have the same date of birth. 她的姊妹都是同天生日（同月同日不同年）。 Day may also be ...
birthday 是生日的意思, 視為口頭用語。 而birth date也是出生日期,但是是屬於文書上官方和正式用字。 舉例: when is...
birthday本來是合起來的字 birth跟day並不是字根喔 他們各自有各自的涵義 在英文的習慣上 要講生日 就會說成...開始(創立)的那一天" 附加說明一點 英文並不會在公司行號創立那天講happy birth day 這個用法比較常用的地方在類似讀書會或是因為特地目的在特定時間聚集的...