- (of bad behaviour) done openly and unashamedly；completely lacking in subtlety; very obvious
- 1. (of bad behaviour) done openly and unashamedly blatant lies
- ▪ completely lacking in subtlety; very obvious despite their blatant attraction to each other they try to stay just friends incredibly blatant product placement
- (of bad behavior) done openly and unashamedly: blatant lies
Oxford American Dictionary
◆ blatant troll is blatant 高調來亂的人就是囂張。 ◆ 註：blatant Yahoo!奇摩字典的的解釋是 喧鬧的、公然的、露骨的、刺眼的、炫耀...
...: Park at your website making friends is blatant libel by unnamed people for up to 8 months, were among a series of design...
1. The football player got carded after committing a blatant foul. 足球員在犯了一個明顯的規後拿了牌. 2. Have some guts, don...