- (of an area of land) lacking vegetation and exposed to the elements；(of a building or room) charmless and inhospitable; dreary
- 1. (of an area of land) lacking vegetation and exposed to the elements a bleak and barren moor 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a building or room) charmless and inhospitable; dreary he looked round the bleak little room in despair
- ▪ (of the weather) cold and miserable a bleak midwinter's day 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a situation) not hopeful or encouraging; unlikely to have a favourable outcome he paints a bleak picture of a company that has lost its way the future looks bleak 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's expression) cold and forbidding his mouth was set and his eyes were bleak
16. bleak 蕭條無望的 17. awarded 授與頒給 18.version版本 19.reserved含蓄或保留的 20.landmark地標 21.not to throw不要丟 22.to come 即將來 23.take 搭
Some people feel lonely on such a bleak day with cold winds and cloudy skies.問題:為甚麼winds&...
9 bleak wind whistles and drums of Scotland 10 pictures...