- mix (a substance) with another substance so that they combine together；mix (different types of the same substance, such as tea, coffee, or spirits) together so as to make a product of the desired quality
- a mixture of different substances or other things；a mixture of different types of the same substance
noun: blend, plural noun: blends
verb: blend, 3rd person present: blends, gerund or present participle: blending, past tense: blended, past participle: blended
- 1. mix (a substance) with another substance so that they combine together blend the cornflour with a tablespoon of water add the grated cheese and blend well 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ mix (different types of the same substance, such as tea, coffee, or spirits) together so as to make a product of the desired quality the tea is blended using leaves from estates in Sri Lanka, Kenya, India, and Indonesia my greatgrandfather blended whisky in Coldstream, in the Scottish Borders
- ▪ put or combine (abstract things) together I blend basic information for the novice with some scientific gardening for the more experienced
- ▪ merge (a colour) with another so that one is not clearly distinguishable from the other blend and smudge the darker colours under the bottom lashes
- ▪ form a harmonious combination costumes, music, and lighting all blend together beautifully 同義詞
- ▪ be an unobtrusive or harmonious part of a greater whole by being similar in appearance or behaviour she would have to employ a permanent bodyguard in the house, someone who would blend in
- 1. a mixture of different substances or other things the chutney is a blend of bananas, raisins, and ginger Ontario offers a cultural blend you'll find nowhere else on earth
- ▪ a mixture of different types of the same substance nearly all Scotch whiskies are blends
- ▪ a word made up of parts of two other words and combining their meanings, for example motel from motor and hotel.
Blend = 混合. I blend my colors together for my painting...攪拌 I stir my soup with spice for additional flavor. 如還記不起來。Blend的速度比較快。Stir是慢慢的。
...幾乎都是可以獨立的,不像英文字母a, b, c, d那樣拼起來 所以基本上,全部都是blending words (笑)
...sand, gravel, and cement to make concrete. 工人們把沙，石子和水泥混和成混凝土。 blend 指“將各種茶、菸草、酒等混在一起或將一種東西一點點地溶于另一種...