- (of light) very bright and likely to dazzle or cause temporary blindness；temporarily obstructing the vision
- the process of covering a newly made road with grit to fill cracks.；grit used to cover a newly made road.
- 1. (of light) very bright and likely to dazzle or cause temporary blindness the sunlight outside was blinding a blinding flash of inspiration
- ▪ temporarily obstructing the vision blinding rain
- ▪ (especially of pain) very intense I've got a blinding headache
- 2. British informal (of an action) remarkably skilful and exciting he denied Norwich victory with two blinding saves
- 1. the process of covering a newly made road with grit to fill cracks.
- ▪ grit used to cover a newly made road.
- ▪ a thin bed of concrete laid down over an area before the main mass of concrete is put in place.
- (of light) very bright and likely to dazzle or temporarily blind someone: a massive explosion with a blinding flash of light
- the process of covering a newly made road with grit to fill cracks.
Oxford American Dictionary
blind offer似乎有不少不同的意思 1)根據美國MSN線上字典的定義 http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_561532759/blind_offer.html Blind offer: offer hidden in advertisement...文字的商品描述事項，這樣子買家開出來的價錢，就是一種blind offer(offer在此當作「報價」、「出價」)。這種交易形式...
boring 無聊的 blind date 字面上直譯是"盲目約會", 或稱 "盲約" 不認識的兩個人...網路牽線, 第一次約會就叫 blind date 因為都沒見過對方, 好像瞎著眼睛去赴約 blind date 不見得是 "相親", 因為相親是以結婚為前提, (當然相親都是blind date...
這裡的 blind 不是瞎的意思 如果是 要說 going to be blind going to blind dates 去相親 >>>> blind date 是和不認識者約會 ...